Welcome to the Website of Zelda A link to the future

dimanche 5 avril 2009

RELEASE of the chapter 1 ROM

I'm very happy to announce that I have finished my Hack of Zelda III.
You can find the link of the game here :

or : here

Don't forget to read the instructions to play !

Français ---------------------------------------------------

Ca y est ! J'ai fini de créer le chapitre 1 de mon hack, suite directe
de Zelda 3 sur snes !
Vous pouvez trouver le lien vers le jeu ici : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KA9LPOF5
ou ici
N'oubliez pas de lire les instructions jointe avant de jouer !


4 commentaires:

  1. Hello this very well want to know how to hack the changes the objects on the chests if you could please respond! gracias.Que know that I miss a blog just to discuss xd! anything else please see my videos of hacker http://www.youtube.com/user/Enric9112 zelda.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Ce commentaire a été supprimé par l'auteur.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. To change what is inside a chest, select this chest and press the "shift" button and the "+" button to select the object inside of the chest.
    These things are very well explain in the aid of Hyrule magic in the application.

    Good luck in the cration of your hack. I can't go to The adress that you gave me

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Thank you so much for the help!
    Howrah hack can do a very good thank you.
    I wanted to ask you something else that Zelda Parallel worlds when killing a boss can not manage to get it to heart as to kill a boss you do not of the heart?

    RépondreSupprimer